Dental Implants in Sterling and Potomac Falls - Lake Center Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
A full, even smile is aesthetically pleasing and instills confidence. But if you’re missing teeth, this affects both your confidence and your oral health. At Lake Center Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
, we offer dental implants as a way to replace the missing teeth in your smile. Our Potomac Falls dentist and professional staff utilize state-of-the-art materials and techniques to provide patients with dental implants.
What Are Dental Implants?
Our dental office provides Hiossen® brand dental implants
, which are made up of biocompatible titanium that integrates with jaw bone and promotes better bone health. These implants are said to shorten healing time once the implant is placed. Made up of a post, which replicates the tooth root, an abutment, and a prosthetic that replaces the tooth itself, this procedure doesn’t rely on existing, healthy teeth to replace the missing tooth.
The Best Type of Implant for You
Whether you’re missing one tooth or multiple teeth, our Potomac Falls dental practice offers a variety of implant types that fit your specific needs, including:
- Single Tooth Dental Implants
– An alternative to a bridge, dental implants allow for the replacement of one missing tooth and don’t require alteration of existing healthy teeth. Dental implants can replace the missing tooth entirely.
- Multiple Teeth Dental Implants
– Through the use of dental implants to support a bridge, or utilizing single unit implants to replace individual missing teeth, you can enjoy innovative treatment that supports bone health.
- Full Arch Dental Implants
– Patients looking to restore a full arch of missing teeth can select implant-supported dentures as a great way to stabilize prosthesis, allowing for more comfortable wear and function. Whether you want them to be permanently affixed, or removable, implants provide the support for the jaw bone and prevents facial collapse, unlike traditional dentures.
Dental Implants at Lake Center Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
Our Potomac Falls dentist
and friendly team are here to provide comprehensive care and answer any questions regarding your dental implant procedures. You begin with a consultation to decide the best implant solution that applies to your unique goals. We then schedule an appointment where panoramic x-rays and a CT scans are utilized, so that Dr. Tadros gets an in-depth look at your smile and jaw bone. This process allows us to properly place implants within areas of adequate bone density. Placement of the dental implant requires this approach to ensure your comfort. Depending on the case, some patients can be eligible for teeth-in-a-day for full, new smiles in just one appointment. Our goal is to provide our patients with solutions to missing teeth, to enhance their health and appearance of their smiles.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
For more information about dental implants and restorations, contact our Potomac Falls dental practice
today. Learn more about our dental implant specials here
, at Lake Center Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we provide comprehensive care for the whole family for healthy, beautiful smiles.